The admaDIC Calculator is the platform independent and visually optimized solution for your calculations. You can run the software under Windows, Unix (like Linux) or Mac OS so you are independent from the operating system used.
The calculator offers an editable protocol (tape function) which can be printed and exported for further use. The protocol supports comments and sub expressions. The display and the protocol can be transferred to other applications with copy&paste. The admaDIC calculator has a skinnable user interface and you can choose the one which best matches you needs.
- Platform independent (runs on Java)
- Editable Tape (protocol window) with comments and sub expressions
- Percent calculations (including extract tax amount from gross value)
- Skinnable Interface
- Including admaDIC Skin and Christmas Skin
- Standard mathematical functions
- Scientific functions
- Copy&Paste of display and tape to clipboard
- Printable tape
- Resizable tape
- Always-On-Top feature (stay on top of all other windows)
- Floating point and fixed point calculation
Java 5 is required to run this software. The latest version is available at http://www.java.com/.